Recruitment Support Assistant
Looking to start a career in recruitment?
We are seeking a Recruitment Support Assistant to join our friendly team in our offices close to Angel tube station.
We specialise in recruitment in the travel and hospitality industry so if you are already in the travel industry and would like to use your knowledge in a new, challenging role then this could be the step for you.
You will be supporting our Recruitment Managers daily, helping to source CV's, find great candidates, learning about our portfolio of clients and taking on other administration tasks.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Formatting candidate CVs
• Processing placement forms
• Answering phones
• Ensuring that candidate compliance is up to date and all requirements are being met
• Answer and respond to/route telephone enquiries as appropriate
• General office admin and management as required
• Assisting with arranging company events.
• Other ad hoc duties as requested.
Full training will be provided on the above tasks.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
In return you will have the experience of learning the recruitment process, work with a great team and receive our company benefits!