Executive Housekeeper - Maldives
Executive Housekeeper – Ultra Luxury Resort in the Maldives
This 5* Luxury Resort in the Seychelles offering all inclusive Holidays nestle across this Paradise Island is looking for a Dynamic, Passionate and Experienced individual to manage all the aspect of the Housekeeping Division.
Working in alongside the Senior Management to ensure that all aspects of the Housekeeping Division are supervised and properly executed in accordance with the Property High Standards
The Resort comprise 91 rooms across various Villa type; restaurants and bars, leisure and spa facilities.
Key Performance Areas will include:
- Management of an International housekeeping team
- Ensuring the delivery of bespoke luxury service
- Delivery of the guest experience and offering in all aspects of the Island
- Management of staff including recruitment and development
- Management and development of the Rooms Division
- Training and improvement of standards and procedures across the Island
- Budgetary & Stock Control
- Daily Operations Management
- Salary US$ 3000 net per month
- Service charge circa US$530 net per month
- Single accommodation
- 1 day off/week (can accumulate to maximum 8 days)
- 30 days annual paid vacation leave after completing one year contract, 11 annual public holidays
- Health Insurance, Economy class airfare to report to work/home leave, Cell phone, desktop, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 5 years experiences as Housekeeping Manager / Executive Housekeeper in a Luxury Hotel or Resort or Cruise Ship
- Passionate about the industry and customer service
- Previous experience on a remote island or resort in advantageous
- Fluent in English
Interested in this great challenge?