General Manager vacancy: Following an internal transfer of the current General Manager, the Duke of Wellington is now recruiting for a General Manager. Based on the high street, in the heart of Halifax town centre in West Yorkshire, this community pub caters for all ages and all events. We already have a very passionate and driven to lead this team and be ready for the challenges ahead. This is a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Assistant or Deputy who is ready for their first appointment.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle