Bar Assistant - Blackpool
The Imperial Hotel, Blackpool
The Number 10 Bar is world famous due to the strong association with British Politics through the years, and is a real highlight for our guests.
The bar is key venue within the hotel. We all like a nice afternoon tea, to a quick a bar meal or even that swift pint before a night out. With the party season upon us the bar will get very atmospheric and the bar team will help create this. From timely service at the bar to table service we cater for all. So if you like the idea of working somewhere linked to so much history, then The Number 10 bar within The Imperial is the place for you.
What is the job all about?
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the bar tidy at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
A stunning 4-star Victorian hotel on Blackpool's North Promenade, The Imperial Hotel is within walking distance to all of Blackpool's main attractions and home to the famous No.10 Bar.
The four-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool dominates the North Promenade and was one of the first hotels the Victorians built in the new seaside resort of Blackpool, boasting 180 modern bedrooms, 9 of which are stunning suites with sea views.
With 14 flexible meeting rooms for up to 600 delegates, 180 bedrooms, 9 suites, free Wi-Fi, plenty of parking and situated just three miles from Blackpool International Airport, and less than a mile from the train station, this is an excellent destination for conferences in the North West.