Football Club Assistant Manager - London
Football Club Assistant Manager
Location: Ruislip, London
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + performance related bonus
Have you ever dreamed of working within the football sector?
Do you have a passion for the Sport?
A Renowned Football Leisure Brand is seeking a fan of the sport to support the General Manager manage their site in Reading as an Assistant Manager. Are you ready for the next step in your career? This is the skill set the client requires:
- People management skills – Manage, motivate and lead a team of people
- Innovation skills – creative ways to engage with customers using social media and attract new business
- Interpersonal skills - building rapport with customers and team captains
- Organization skills - ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing exceptional and informative customer service to the Club’s diverse supporter base
- Upholding the Club’s high standards of Equality and Inclusion
- To facilitate the smooth running and effectiveness of all supporter related interactions
My client has a passion for delivering an excellent service to our players and with over 500 all-weather pitches across our centres, which are all FA accredited. With plans to expand the brand within the UK and USA creating some fantastic opportunities for all staff.
If you believe Football is more than a game to us it’s a way of life the I am looking for people like you to join the team as Assistant Manager. The company believes in providing a top quality service the customer. You will also be focused and commercially driven to meet and exceed your Centre’s income targets and KPI’s.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent internal training, staff rewards and recognition programme and the opportunity to progress within a people focused environment. Our team members are encouraged to develop their careers within the brand and as a company we provide support, training and guidance to assist individuals in achieving their career aspirations.