Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - St Albans
Conference & Banqueting Supervisor - Sopwell House St Albans
Hours: Full Time Position
Sopwell House enables our guests to escape from it all whilst still being within easy reach of London. With 128 stylish bedrooms and suites including 16 Mew Apartments, exceptional service, delicious food and our opulent Spa, it is why Sopwell House has established itself as one of the leading Hotels and Spas in Hertfordshire. Sopwell House continues to invest in its products and services and following the recent renovations we now have 14 beautifully appointed treatment rooms.
Having recently joined Preferred Hotels and Resorts, a global sales and marketing consortium consisting of over 500 hotels worldwide, there has never been a more exciting time to become part of the Sopwell House team with so many new projects to place Sopwell House as one of the best country houses in the UK.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
To provide guests and visitors to Sopwell House with an efficient and personal service whilst maintaining the consistency and continuity and strive to continually improve. The C&B Supervisor will supervise the Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent guest experience. A C&B Supervisor would also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets.
Essential Skills required for the role:
- Previous Conference & Banqueting experience preferably from within a luxury food service environment.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations Have an eye for detail.
- Possess strong team leadership skills
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you have what it takes you will find your career journey with AB Hotel Group.
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday.
- Discounted Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group.
- Professional learning and career development opportunities.
- Tastecard upon 1 year Service.