Area Manager - London
Area Manager – successful food / restaurant concept
We have made multiple hires with this client in the past few years and always get great feedback from the people who have joined the business.
The culture is very much work hard, play hard – but everyone is very well rewarded.
Nuts and bolts of role:
- Monitor and manage staff performance and attendance through regular supervision and work based observations
- Provide guidance, support and feedback to team members, via team meetings, supervision and appraisal
- Deliver training updates to managers
- Demonstrate and role model professional credibility, conduct and attendance, setting a standard for the team
- Direct, monitor and support Team Leaders, delegating tasks as appropriate
- Ensure all services fully comply with regulatory and contractual requirements
- Take responsibility for the quality of services, ensuring all reporting and recording procedures are up to date and used effectively and appropriately
- To drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrate effective judgement in recruiting the right staff and identifying staffing needs
- To assist in the implementation of all necessary changes to ensure a quality service is maintained
- Initiate HR and disciplinary procedures where necessary in accordance with policies involving senior managers at every step
- To liaise closely with colleagues across the organisation
- Organise and manage own time and diary, recording and communicating all activities for effective operation of the area team and in liaison with office colleagues and senior management
If you would like to find out more about this great team then please contact Janice today.