General Manager - Gastropub - Birmingham - £30-35k + bonus + tips
Tonic are searching for a quality General Manager, for a key client's business located just outside of Birmingham. The business is a gastropub with rooms. There are fantastic opportunities for career development, and progression is guaranteed as this group has plans to expand and grow.
What are we and our clients looking for in the successful General Manager candidate?
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- They are passionate about food, service and hospitality - they naturally go the extra mile for their guests
- They are team focused and driven to be the best they can bet and know how to motivate and manage a large team
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a restaurant and bar, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
You may be an Deputy General Manager looking for your first General Manager role, or you are already a General Manager searching for the next challenge.
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.