General Manager, Chiquito, Crewe
Hola Amigo, let me introduce you to Chiquito!
From the moment you walk through our door you can expect a warm welcome, lively atmosphere and a burst of fantastic flavours. Take a look around and you’ll find a host of authentic features that capture the very essence of all things Tex Mex. Put all of this together and you’ve got the vibrant and laid-back fiesta feeling that Chiquito has become famous for!
Chiquito is the UK’s largest Tex-Mex restaurant chain with 100,000’s of guests tucking into our freshly prepared dishes each week. There’s no place better to spice things up, than Chiquito!
We pride ourselves on looking after all of our amigos by using amazing incentives, having a fantastic training programme and by offering the holy grail... PROGRESSION!
Your role as a Chiquito General Manager:
• Lead the team upwards and downwards. Keep the restaurant team informed
• Ensure results are shared and praise is given
• Look the part – Premium casual attire, dress to impress
• Identify rising stars
• Able to deliver cost lines through accurate sales and labour forecasts and reforecasts
• Be responsible (even in your absence) for the management of cash, stock, security and wastage and implement initiatives to control and areas of concern
• Ensure the guest receives at all times the highest standard of product, presentation and hospitality from yourself and the team
• Deliver exceptional hospitality, service, food and drink in clean fantastic surroundings.
If you think you can be our newest amigo then apply now!