Sous Chef - Manchester
Sous Chef - Hotel Operator - Job Summary
We are looking for an ambitious Rosette standard Sous Chef for a stunning fresh food Premium Hotel Group in Manchester. You will be part of a well-respected branded restaurant serving high-quality, authentic food with opportunity for future progression. Sous Chefs in this business are given excellent career development opportunities.
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then this is the job for you!
Sous Chef - Hotel Operator - Role Responsibility
- Work alongside the Head Chef to take responsibility for a high-volume, fresh food kitchen
- Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
- Rota organisation to control labour cost
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the General Manager to ensure every dish is perfect and served to spec
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Sous Chef - Hotel Operator - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 month's experience working as a Sous Chef within a fresh food, branded environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- High levels of personal motivation, keen to progress to Head Chef in the near future
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.