Porter - Stoke Poges
Porter - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Porter to join the Front of House team at Stoke Park.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who possesses a positive thinking and confident nature, and strives to provide excellent service at all times. As Porter you will need to be a professional and efficient first point of contact for all guests of Stoke Park; ensure that guests receive the highest standard of service and cooperation at all times; maintain the smooth running of the Front of House department.
The Role will be 40 hours a week, day or night shifts on a rotating basis to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- A strong background in customer service is essential with experience as Reception/Porter/Conceirge preferred.
- Experience of a 4/5* environment
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience using Opera or similar hotel PMS would also be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Current Driving Licence.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym