Commis Chef - Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford
Would you like to be part of a large catering brigade in Food & Beverage for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Commis Chef at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a passionate team who take pride and joy in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests in multiple outlets within our Hotels and Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced, volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Delivery of exceptional food standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Preparing all raw ingredients, undertaking simple hot and cold cooking tasks and preparing garnishes as required throughout your shift
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
- Ideally you will have experience working in hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment and hold a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.