Community Health Development Manager - Basingstoke
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive highly motivated Community Health Development Manager to join our growing team with great prospects for future progression as we continue to expand. You will need demonstrable experience of working across a number of health initiatives and be able to show how you have successfully managed and developed these with your team and stakeholders.
We are running a greater range of programmes than ever before, with more successful outcomes and a higher number of participants being referred. In order to develop and expand our health and wellbeing programmes we are looking for a dedicated, experienced, passionate professional who is looking for a like-minded team in which to flourish. You will work in partnership with and develop alongside a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure a consistent approach in the delivery of health initiative programmes which currently include Active in Health (GP Referral), Cardiac Rehabilitation and Steady and Strong classes amongst others.
You will be working at a strategic and commercial level in order to develop our existing programmes and expand our offering across our estate portfolio and have a particular interest in :-
- Stroke and Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Nutrition and exercise during and after cancer care
- Obesity and diabetes aftercare
Have you got?
- The ability to engage with and obtain buy-in from partners, stakeholders, clients and colleagues
- Enthusiasm, passion, commitment and the need to progress and develop
- The experience to lead a team towards building and developing our current and future Health Programmes offerings
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and targets
- Attention to detail, able to efficiently record, review, evaluate and report on programme data
- A recognised GP Exercise Referral qualification or the ability to gain one
- BACPR phase 4 cardiac rehabilitation instructor essential