Senior Sales Executive - London
Senior Sales Executive- Event and Hospitality Company – London- £28-32k+ bonus
Main Purpose of Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing all potential revenue to achieve/exceed targets on their designated shows. They will be responsible for selling sponsorship, stand and hospitality packages on fantastic events across their portfolio, whilst supporting clients with efficient and professional customer care.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Hospitality Sales background is a must
- Maximize all potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Achieve and maintain high activity (over 40 dials a day – 5 effective calls)
- Proactively lead source from all other mediums
- Maintain, develop and manage sales database including record of key contacts and sales communication
- Work closely with members of the sales team to develop ideas and approaches
- Report on sales activity and sales results on demand
- Contribute ideas to develop the event – read industry press, exploit knowledge to spot new opportunities.
- Administration skills – organized – planner.
- Experience of sales planning.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV.