Bar Team Member - Preston
Bar Team Member – Harrisons Bar, The Health Club
An opportunity has arisen within the Village for an enthusiastic and professional team member to provide an outstanding customer focused bar service in Harrison’s Bar in our Health Club.
An energetic and approachable team member keen to allow their customer service skills to shine in a fast paced front of house role.
The successful candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate significant expertise of operating in a busy bar environment; a knowledge which is likely to have been acquired within a similar position in the hospitality Industry.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Resilience and ability to perform under pressure
- Pro-active with excellent follow through on tasks
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent personal presentation
Due to licensing laws applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
The positions are part time; the normal hours of work are 8 per week. Full flexibility to work weekends and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.