Cleaner – Preston
Cleaner - Business & Banqueting
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and approachable Cleaner to deliver high standards of cleanliness and provide an excellent guest experience at Ribby Hall Village.
A Cleaner to work part time to facilitate the smooth running of The Business & Banqueting and Bar & Grill department ensuring all guests enjoy a fantastic experience. The chosen candidate will be friendly, helpful and approachable with impeccable standards of hygiene and attention to detail.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards
- Time management skills
The position is part time; the normal hours of work are 13 per week. The position benefits form a regular shift pattern of Monday & Friday 6:00am through to 12.30pm. Flexibility to cover holidays and sickness, including weekend working, is desirable to meet the commercial needs of the business.