Maintenance Operative - Preston
Maintenance Operative- The Spa Hotel
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the village for a well presented team member to work within our award winning Spa Hotel. The purpose of the role is to assist in the smooth running of our four star Hotel, with its 5 bubble spa and 2AA Rosette restaurant.
A Maintenance Operative to ensure all aspects of indoor maintenance are carried out to a high standard ensuring the smooth running of the Spa Hotel and guaranteeing all guests a fantastic experience.
The chosen candidate will be working closely with The Spa Hotel team and Duty Managers and will carry out a variety of duties whilst striving to continuously improve the operational effectiveness of the department and enhance service.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Performing general, preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Painting and joinery duties.
- Pool testing and Spa plant duties.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Ordering and receipt of goods.
- Any other duties necessary to ensure the tidiness and immaculate appearance of the Spa Hotel.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Willingness and the ability to work well within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and the desire to provide fantastic customer service
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure
- Pro-active with excellent follow through on tasks
- Good time management and the ability to work on their own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Honesty and Integrity
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
The position is part time 4 days from 7. The normal hours of work are 32 per week, covering shifts typically 6am to 3pm, 7am to 4pm or 1pm to 10pm. However, flexibility to work weekends and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business, together with a willingness to assist with the cover for holidays and sickness.