Bar Supervisor - London
Bar Supervisor- NEW OPENING, The City
Bar Supervisor required for our exciting new bar and restaurant opening in the City right opposite the hustle and bustle of one of the City’s busiest mainline/tube stations at Cannon Street.
The original ‘SMITHS’ Of Smithfield was established in 2000 and is the iconic 4 floor venue based in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market. Our new site will offer the best breakfasts, finest dinners, Craft Beers, cocktails and more with a relaxed and vibrant restaurant and bar which heroes great British produce and rare breed steaks.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Bar Supervisor who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of supervising and motivating a team in a high volume bar
- A good working knowledge of cocktails is essential and knowledge of craft beers is preferred.
- Ability to train and develop others
- A passion for food and wine
- An understanding of basic HR procedures
- An understanding of cash and stock control procedures
- Basic financial awareness and commercial acumen
- A positive attitude and a desire to progress in the industry.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A great work life balance (we are closed on Sundays!)
- Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Generous employee discount
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role.