Swimming Instructor - Norfolk
Right now we are looking for a part time Swimming Instructor r to join our team at our Norwich Fitness and Wellbeing Centre in Norwich.
About the Role
Whether they're a complete beginner or an experienced swimmer every one of our clients looks forward to a terrific time when they're at our pool. With your passion, enthusiasm and sheer love of swimming, you're just the person to make sure that they enjoy exactly that.
We are looking for someone to:
* Provide one-to-one and group lessons for clients of all ages and abilities.
* Run a successful swim school within Nuffield.
* Provide Parent and Baby group classes.
* Be involved in events.
* Excellent communication and team working skills are essential, not to mention an infectious enthusiasm that inspires everyone you work with.
* You will need ASA or STA level 2 qualifications and recent experience of teaching swimming.
* Also the potential to build up Adult 1 to 1 swimming lessons with a membership base of over 3000 members.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres offer a state-of-the-art environment in which to further your career. Our innovative way of working integrates services that range from sports massage to Pilates to complementary therapies. And our market leading continuing professional development programmes give you the time, support and budget to train properly, including the opportunity to study at Masters level. You'll also enjoy the fact that we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, which means you get the chance to deliver genuinely personal and tailored services.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer additional incentives. We also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain our high standards of delivery.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.