Business Administration Apprentice - Milton Keynes
Business Administration Apprentice - MK Dons Sports and Education Trust
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Officer
Salary: Apprentice Wage
Contract: 12 month fixed term
Hours: 30 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days
To assist with the day to day administration within the department.
- To support the smooth running of the Business Administration Department within the organisation
Summary of Duties
- Provide administrative duties including photo copying, typing, filing, sending and receiving electronic mail, answering the telephone, receive bookings and preparing mail for dispatch.
- Process payments by cash, credit/debit card and cheque.
- Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries by telephone, face to face, e-mail and letter
- Assist with the administration of any projects including marketing campaigns, leaflet design and visual displays.
- Organise and book meetings/events and take a record of the minutes.
- Maintain manual and computerised records including data entry
- Perform other duties as required and considered relevant to the post and the objectives of the Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications & good keyboard skills
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
- Work well within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping
- Aged 16- 18 years
- Maths, English and IT minimum grade C (or equivalent)
- Willing to operate under and adhere to our safeguarding policy
- Experience in working in office environment