Receptionist - Harrogate
Receptionist - Hotel du Vin, Harrogate
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for welcoming our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner.
- You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay.
- You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing assistance.
- You must be able to provide amazing hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience.
- Receptionists must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary; however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum /per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
Harrogate brims with character. A delightful mix of elegant tree-lined avenues, attractive period architecture, quirky independent shops, cobbled streets, chic bars, restaurants and cafés - and Yorkshire's famous teashops. Sitting opposite the beautiful open grassland of The Stray is our Harrogate hotel, fashioned from a row of Georgian houses in the distinctive old town. Outside, its classic period features provide a clue to that oh so distinctive Hotel du Vin style and relaxed ambience inside. You'll feel right at home. Relax in the walled courtyard and go al fresco. Enjoy an enticing aperitif, cocktail, or glass of fizz in the elegant, informal pewter top bar. Tuck into hearty seasonal fair in our trademark bistro. Explore over 600 wines with our expert Sommelier in the glass-walled wine cellar. Unwind with a digestif in a soft leather sofa in the Cellar Snug. Treat yourself to a pampering in our Health du Vin spa. Hold a business meeting; celebrate a family get-together, private dinner party or wedding in one of our quirky function rooms. And when sleep calls, retire to one of our 48 bedrooms to discover a huge custom-made bed with hand-sprung mattress, soft Egyptian bed linen, fluffy robes and towels, and monsoon shower or deep roll top bath. As they say round these parts, "By 'eck, tha's grand."