Receptionist - Glasgow
Receptionist - Hotel du Vin, Glasgow
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for welcoming our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner.
- You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay.
- You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing assistance.
- You must be able to provide amazing hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience.
- Receptionists must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary; however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum /per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
This iconic Glasgow hotel is set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the fashionable West End and only 30 minutes from Loch Lomond. Hotel du Vin Glasgow at One Devonshire Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel with that little bit more. The most famous of Glasgow's hotels has an enviable reputation for service and style, with 49 stunning bedrooms and suites, bistro, bar, cigar shack and whisky room. There is only One Devonshire Gardens for escapes, weddings, dining and luxury. The city of culture and style offers an array of museums and fabulous stylish shopping whilst enjoying the true Scottish hospitality of One Devonshire Gardens.