Customer Relations / Sales Manager
Our Customer Relations Managers proactively attract new members while ensuring our current customers are happy and keep coming back. As Customer Relations Manager you will motivate and drive your team to consistently achieve targets, ensure all customer comments, enquiries and complaints are responded to in a timely manner and serve as part of the centre duty management team.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Customer Relations Manager will have:
- Experience in a comparable sales and customer focused role.
- Management experience in hospitality or service industry, including carrying out appraisals, developing team members and dispute resolution.
- First Aid at Work certificate (training available)
- A demonstrable track record in exceeding targets
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
- CIMSPA membership is desirable, but not essential
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.