Club House Manager - Chicago
Club House Manager for new Opening in Chicago
Salary ranges from: $55k to $74k + bonus and benefits
Our client is one of the top brand names in sports clothing and accessories. They design their products without compromise for the most astute athletes around the globe! Our client blends optimum performance with the finest fabrics and modern style.
They have a very unique Clubhouse operation which is based in key cities in the UK and USA. Inside these inimitable clubhouses you will find a retail space stocked with their latest offerings, a café serving the finest coffee and food. The club also hosts exclusive exhibitions and event and is the perfect home for sports enthusiasts.
Clubhouse General Manager
The role of the Clubhouse General Manager is to lead the staff in providing a world-class customer experience whilst ensuring the store maximizes its profitability. They are responsible for the efficient running of the Club and its staff, and aim for operational excellence. Commercial awareness, a passion for the brand and the sport, and strong relationships with the Central and Regional Marketing teams are vital.
- Lead and manage a high-performing Club team, ensuring the employee experience is in line with our client’s expectations and drives the customer experience.
- Develop a customer database to create a community around the club that will create a local, loyal customer base.
- Be the ultimate brand Ambassador, seen by others as a role model and bring to life the clients core values – Passion, Determination, Creativity & Communication.
- Ensure the Club’s staff schedules are optimised to match customer traffic flows and operational demands.
- Drive productivity and profitability by identifying marketing and sales opportunities, whilst developing relationships and communicating effectively with the Retail Operations and Central Marketing teams.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and profit protection strategies are adhered to, minimising losses.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- 5+ years store management experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering a world-class customer experience.
- A proven track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- An understanding of food & beverage retailing.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Computer proficiency with Apple Mac & MS Office.
- A keen cyclist with a strong interest in the sport of road racing.
We thank you for your application and showing interest in this role. Due to the volume of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that candidates must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered for this role.