Housekeeping Team Member - Butlins Minehead
** Housekeeping positions available - starting rate £8.70 Per Hour **
As a Housekeeping Team Member you will care for the cleanliness and upkeep of our guests accommodation. You will be part of a high performing team ensuring our accommodation meets the Butlins standards and our guests expectation. This position is 16 hours per week over 3 days. Mondays & Fridays are fixed days but the third day can be flexible.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Work proudly and consistently to clean & prepare our guest accommodation
- Ensure all accommodation is ready at the expected times
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- The main working hours are on our intake days, Monday and Friday, but the third day can be flexible and we can be flexible with start and end times too
- Pay starts at £8.50 per hour with the opportunity to develop your career and increase your rate of pay.
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program will be provided