Training & Events Coordinator - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
Do you want a career in our People Team, working for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven is currently looking for a Training & Events Coordinator, to join our People team.
As training and Events Coordinator I am responsible for:
Co-ordination of training courses ie hotels, training logistics and invites
Organising & managing the logistics of Haven events, such as meeting or conferences in terms of venues, travel, hospitality and accommodation.
Supporting and proactively communicating and managing our online training calendar and booking function.
Effectively managing all orders and contracts in a professional and timely manner with all 3rd parties.
Providing administrative support as required to the wider Haven people team.
Using survey monkey to get feedback, analyse results and make recommendations
Assist at training sessions where needed.
Taking minutes and notes at meetings.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and structured in their approach to work and enjoy getting fully involved with the detail and delivery of their role.
- Excellent Microsoft products (desirable to an intermediate level)
- With training, the ability to grasp new online systems
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment in addition to working well alone
- There will be a need to work away from home (when required)
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.