Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager - Luton
Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire, now has an exciting opportunity available for a
Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager to join our Lounge team Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager Overview At Luton Hoo we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager, the successful candidate will be energetic, passionate and ambitious with an extensive knowledge of Food & Beverage operations. Reporting to the Lounge and Bar Manager, you will be assisting with smooth running of the department on a day to day basis, bringing fresh ideas into the department to ensure we keep up to date in an ever changing industry. As Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager, you will provide the highest quality of guest service in the Lounge with the aim to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and maintain quality standards. Attributes/Experience
You will need a strong operational track record in the hotel industry with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
You will have excellent verbal communication skills, be highly organised, passionate and self motivated.
You will be enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
Proven experience of managing a team is essential as is the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve the targets that will be set. Afternoon Tea Service of up to 120 covers desirable. Benefits As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including
- 28 days paid holiday per annum or pro-rata ( including 8 bank holidays )
- Free Car Parking
- Contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Private Health Care*
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals whilst on duty compliments of the Chef
- Structured Career Development
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel facilities and services
- Long Service Awards Recognition with Annual Luncheon
- Employee of the Year Awards
- GEMS recognition programme
- Recruit a Friend - bonus scheme
- Annual staff party
- Annual Christmas luncheon
- * Conditions apply