General Manager - Wantage
The Fitness Space - General Manager
The Fitness Space Wantage are offering a unique opportunity for a General Manager to head up the team in this new facility.
The Fitness Space is far from a traditional gym. We are entirely focused on getting our members the results they deserve.
From the people we hire, to our technology and integrated facilities, we do everything to ensure we create an environment where results are inevitable.
The Fitness Space Wantage is a franchise operation, created by former Olympic 400m athlete Tim Benjamin, offering a results-driven membership service in an unintimidating environment.
- The General Manager will ensure the smooth day to day running of the facility including general operations and line management of all staff
- Devise and execute effective marketing, sales & retention plans
- Grow The Fitness Space’s monthly membership revenue
- Grow and develop The Fitness Space’s secondary spend projects
- Thorough and demonstrable understanding of the fitness industry and the day to day operations of a gym environment
- Manages multiple stakeholders effectively
- Get people’s buy in with the vision and what it means for them
- Challenge and support others to think differently
- Build rapport effectively
- Use a range of influencing techniques across stakeholder groups (Team, Board, Suppliers)
- Manage time effectively
- Understand the businesses’ key commercial levers
- Ability to effectively report on your sales responsibility, particularly secondary spend projects and retention planning.
The Fitness Space offers a highly competitive salary and commission structure creating sustainable, mutually beneficial working relationships.
If you feel you fit the profile of a Fitness Space team member and wish to apply for the position, please send a covering letter and CV.