General Manager vacancy: General Manager job has arisen at the Norland in Hessle, a traditional sizzling pub in the heart of the community that has a large sports following. Our pub has recently had a small investment and is now ready for someone to drive this business forward with lots of opportunities to build on the success it has already. This is an ideal pub for a first appointment for an experienced Assistant or Deputy Manager. Could this be the General Manager job you have been waiting for? If so apply now for this fantastic General Manager job!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle