Head Chef (Fulham Pools) - London
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Are you passionate & energetic? Do you have experience in a similar role and looking for your next challenge in a well known brand & exciting environment? If the answer is yes then we want you!
We're looking for a Head Chef to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members in our Club Lounge. Running the very best Club Lounge is all about giving a heartfelt service.
Working closely with the Club Lounge Manager to ensure that revenue profit and performance targets are consistently achieved, you’ll also see that we meet all hygiene, health & safety requirements. And, when it comes to preparing food, devising special events, recruiting and leading a kitchen team or ensuring across the board compliance, you’ll be there making it all happen.
As a Head Chef, your role will be to:
- Oversee & develop a ‘World Class’, healthy and memorable dining environment for members and guests using the Club Lounge
- Actively seek feedback on menu options, quality and presentation, proactively promote menus and events
- Support the Club Lounge Manager to ensure the department achieves its targets
- Set and expect the highest standards, motivating the team to achieve & exceed
- Consistently work to time constraints and have a real desire to drive positive change in a high-energy environment
What we can't live without:
As a Head Chef, you'll have/be:
- NVQ Level 1 or above in catering (or above)
- Level 2 (preferably Level 3) Food & Hygiene certificate
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations, with the ability to coach & motivate others.
- Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail
This role is Full time. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business as you will be working various shifts throughout each day and including weekends.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated Club Lounge Manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform
- Complimentary Virgin Active Health Club membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!