Sales Consultant - Ashton-Under-Lyne
Fitness Club membership sales consultant – Anytime Fitness Ashton-Under-Lyne.
Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive salary, experience dependent, plus generous bonus scheme
With more than 3,150 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe. This exciting new 24 hour fitness club concept is growing rapidly in the UK and with the most advanced equipment, club locations and ambience, the club aims to create a high quality, yet community feel, gym experience.
As a Membership Sales Consultant, you will be the public face of the gym and be responsible for reaching sales targets in respect of generating new leads, bringing prospects in, selling them the club as a facility and ultimately signing them up as members.
Whilst the gym is open 24 hours, the role is a full time role of 40 hours a week with flexible working arrangements. A willingness to work weekends, evenings and some public holidays is required.
You will report to the Club Owner.
What we want:
- have a personal passion for health and fitness;
- have a strong record of your ability to generate leads, convert sales, and work to sales targets, ideally within the fitness industry but other experience is considered;
- be confident in working in sales outreach and passionately promoting the club within the local community to generate brand awareness;
- be naturally proactive, punctual and self-motivating;
- be equally as comfortable working both within and outside of the club environment, whether on the phone, on the computer or face-to-face;
- be a friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others to ensure all prospective members are engaged;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- work to the club’s ethos of excellence and exhibit it to other members of staff, prospective gym members, and out in the local community.
Desirable but not essential:
- hold nationally recognised fitness qualifications; and
- proven social media skills.
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary dependent upon experience plus generous bonus opportunity;
- Competitive holiday package;
- Free club membership;
- The opportunity to develop a brand new fitness club in the local area;
- Thorough initial and continuing professional and career development, training and support; and
- The opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 fitness club chain.
Please apply with CV and covering letter – we want to see your commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. We look forward to receiving your applications to this fantastic fitness club and working with you.
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates who are shortlisted for interview.