Waiter / Waitress - Swindon
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best waiters and waitresses to join us at the Swindon outlet in helping to bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Waiter / Waitress?
- A passion for people and delivering great service
- The ability to think differently
- Realising your potential and helping others achieve theirs
- Having fun and being yourself!
- Experience in a similar role is a plus!
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!