Front of House Colleague - Stratford-upon-Avon
Front of House Colleague - Stratford Leisure Centre
Part time to include evening & weekend shifts
Everyone Active is currently seeking customer service professionals to join our Front of House Team. You will promote the Everyone Active vision, values & beliefs and provide an efficient, helpful & friendly service to customers within our busy leisure centre whilst also recommending greater products and services available.
You will be responsible for collecting customer data and for the sales of our award winning swimming lessons along with working towards hitting commercial targets and generating leads/sales opportunities. As the visible face of the centre, it is essential that you are outgoing & friendly and are available to assist with all our customer’s needs. You must be highly motivated and committed to delivering high standards of customer service.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are experienced in delivering exceptional customer service that generates income sales
- opportunities and customer compliments
- Can proactively promote to visitors & members, the Everyone Active brand by embracing our
- brand values and brand mission of 30 minutes activity 5 times a week
- Are able to work under your own initiativee
- Are approachable, friendly & flexible
Full training will be given to the right candidates. External applicants may also be considered.
All employees of Everyone Active benefit from free gym membership.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV
Closing date: Friday 11th November 2016