Vitality Operations Co ordinator - Epsom
Nuffield Health are currently looking for a Vitality Operations Coordinator to provide administrational support for the clubs with the processing and managing of Vitality memberships, queries and questions.
The right candidate will be expected to build strong working relatoionships with the admin and finance teams at Vitality and support ongoing development to improve the service and offering.
You will be responsible for:
* Monthly meetings with Vitality
* Action the weekly instruction files sent to us
* Managing the Vitality helpdesk
* General administration support to the site team.
* Assisting with the billing process
* Reporting of vitality
* Monitoring cross site abuse between vitality and non-vitality clubs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Results Driven: Strives to manage and maintain as many vitality members as possible
* Planning & Organisation: Is motivated and energised to manage their time optimally and to develop plans for the improvement of the process
* Operations: Keeps up to date and communicates Nuffield Health policies and procedures with regards to Vitalility and the systems it relies on at Epsom, clubs and with vitality itself
* Communication & Influencing: Is open and honest with team members and ensures they deliver on their promises. Communicates clearly so all have an understanding of their role in Nuffield Health.
* Member Focus: Is proactively member focused, ensuring that service delivery timelines are adhered to and member service a priority
* Team Work: Works alone however expected to assist where appropriate with the central operations team, membership and finance
Education, Skills and Qualifications
* The right candidate must be educated to A Level or equivalent
* The candidate must have experience working as a gym manager and general administrative skills
* You will be a strong communicator and enjoy working in an office environment
* You must be organised, trust worthy and have the ability to prioritise your day
* Strong IT skills are a must, in particular Microsoft Office
Key Employee Benefits:
* Free gym membership
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Childcare vouchers
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.