HR Officer - London
Hakkasan Group is currently recruiting for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and talented HR Officer (Maternity Cover) to join the Team at Sake no Hana.
Sake no Hana offers modern authentic Japanese dining in the heart of Mayfair, dedicated in combining the highest levels of service with exceptional food and an unforgettable experience for guests.
The ideal HR Officer for Sake no Hana has:
- Previous relevant experience in Human Resources and in a similar role: hospitality experience is a distinctive advantage:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- A friendly and warm personality and committed to retaining and developing people within the Team:
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
At Hakkasan Group, our people are our greatest asset.
We constantly strive to attract unique Talent worldwide and provide meaningful career development opportunities at all levels. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme and life assurance cover.
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its name is taken from the Michelin star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand first’ philosophy builds restaurant, nightlife and day life concepts into world-class lifestyle brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation, and experience. In London, Hakkasan Group has 4 brands across 6 sites: Hakkasan, Yauatcha, HKK and Sake no Hana.
Hakkasan Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.