Assistant Manager - Cheltenham
DEPUTY MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER - TURTLE BAY - CHELTENHAM
Are you Passionate about People?
Do you love making a real connection with people?
Do you feel Proud to serve fantastic Food and Drink?
Do you have proven experience in a people facing role?
Do you want to work in environment you enjoy and have fun in?
Do you want to work for a company that really connects with the staff?
Then we are the company for you!
Turtle Bay is looking to recruit in Exeter, and we want you to be our next star General Manager!
Turtle Bay is all about capturing the heart & soul of The Caribbean, and is looking for a general manager who will make the team shine.
The person we are looking for:
- Have proven track record of managing high volume teams
- Have experience working with fresh food
- Experience in a busy restaurant
- Ability to make lasting connections both with guests and staff
- Friendly and engaging
- Be able to foster a welcoming environment
- Ability to successfully motivate and inspire staff even during peak times
- Excellent coaching and training skills
- You are commercially aware
- Have a high level of financial understanding
- Can work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
What we can give you in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent profit share scheme
- Performance related incentives
- A chance to further develop your skills in an ever expanding company
- Free meal
- Bi-annual staff party
- A chance to work at the leading high street Caribbean restaurant
We are growing at a massive rate so if you want the opportunity and progression then fill out the application and join us!