Membership Sales Advisor (Part Time) - Maidstone Leisure Centre
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
Visitors come from all over the county for a fun day out at Maidstone Leisure Centre. Located in Mote Park in Maidstone, the whole family can enjoy five swimming pools as well as exciting water features, Flume, Waves and Polar Adventure.
We are currently recruiting for a part time, permanent Membership Sales Advisor based at Maidstone Leisure Centre. The Membership Sales Advisor will ensure the commercial success of the Health and Fitness business on site, and online, through the promotion and selling of the leisure facility`s membership packages.
* Promote & sell health & fitness memberships within the leisure centre and online
* Conduct tours of the facilities
* Be active in the facilities social media pages
* Be proactive in generating sales leads on a day to day basis
* Track new and existing members
* To have a good knowledge of competitors and track the monthly promotions
* Experience in a customer service, sales or leisure industry is essential
* Minimum GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate
* Good telephone manner
* Self-motivated and organised
* Friendly and outgoing
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.