Kitchen Team Member - Butlins Minehead
Whatever the role our team at Butlins love working as part of a team and using their exceptional customer service skills to help our guests rediscover their sparkle. We're looking for people who naturally thrive in a customer service environment, with strong communication skills and who demonstrate a positive attitude even when working under pressure. We are looking for a 'nothing is ever too much trouble' attitude to really wow our guests with world class service.
Purpose of the Role:
Working within a busy kitchen, your role will be to support the Chef(s) in delivering exceptional meals to our guests and ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen and preparation areas._*_*_______*_____*_______*_____*_______*_____*_______*_____*_______*_____*_**_
With Our Guest:
- Have attention to detail and a creative flair, with the ability to communicate at all levels and thrive under pressure
- When things don't quite go right resolve problems speedily and with empathy in a way that will ensure guests remember their holiday for all the right reasons, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience
- Look for ways to exceed guest expectation and always, without exception, be willing to go the extra mile for our guests
- To respond in a pro-active manner to guest feedback for positive and negative comments
- To ensure product knowledge on venue products and services is up-to-date at all times.
- Be passionate about delivery and exceeding our guests experience
With My Team Members:
- Inspire and motivate the other members of your team with passion, energy and commitment
- Share best practice and help other team members to achieve common goals
- Establish and grow good working relationships with your team leader/manager and fellow team members
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally at all times
- To assist with the ordering of food according to stock
- To adhere to all the requirements under the Food Hygiene Policy at all times
- To work with the team in the kitchen to provide menus as required by the guest
- Be a Committed Team Player being both flexible, enthusiastic and have a strong work drive.