Private Dining Rooms Events Manager - London
Private Dining Rooms Events Manager – City of London - £24k+ bonus
Your role would be to coordinate the private dining rooms in a stunning venue in the City.
- To liaise with event clients and operations team in all aspects of event planning from contract to handover
- To conduct showarounds
- To take enquiries when required for PDR and Members Lounge enquiries
- To work towards agree KPI’s and conversion
- To maximise all sales opportunities.
- To prepare and confirm event function sheets in line with unit operating procedure
- To manage the function diary in line with company’s operating procedure
- To liaise with security – send updated upcoming events on weekly and monthly basis.
- Events administration including creating contracts and invoices and taking payments
- Maintain current information on the market and our competitors to ensure competitive advantage
- To promote the Company profile where possible
- To play a key part in all menu and packages changes
- Follow up post event and collate feedback
- To attend and play a full part in weekly Head of Department meetings
- Strong organisational skills
- Passion of food & drink
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com