Crèche Assistant - Surrey
We are searching for a Qualified Crèche Assistant to join our energetic, friendly team to provide care to the children attending the Crèche whilst ensuring the provision of a safe and secure environment where the children are stimulated and learn through structured play.
Wentworth Club, based in Virginia Water, Surrey is one of the world's finest private members' golf and country clubs and only a short train away from London. Our Tennis and Health Club incorporates a gym, spa, aerobics studio, tennis courts, swimming pools, crèche and a bistro-style café which exudes a relaxing, fun family atmosphere.
We will consider candidates for both full time and part time positions.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- NNEB Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in leading Children’s Events and Activities
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver 5* customer service
- A confident, outgoing personality with the passion to provide the highest standard of care, education and entertainment
- Flexibility towards working weekends
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Use of our 5-star prestigious facilities including our 3 championship standard golf course, along with all of our Tennis & Health facilities (gym, studio classes, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and spa)
- Discounted dining at our 5-star food & beverage outlets
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
If you wish to be part of our Crèche Team where you will be involved in creating a fun filled learning experience on a daily basis as well as help deliver an exciting calendar or events, please apply below.