Beauty Therapist - Telford, Shropshire
About this Beauty Therapist Role
To provide an outstanding level of customer care, carry out treatments, and drive sales of products and treatments - resulting in ultimate client wellbeing, increased brand awareness, a smooth running operation and maximised product and treatment sales for the Beauty Rooms.
* To drive sales of the following, ensuring personal targets are met
* To participate fully in marketing and PR activity by continually raising awareness of the products and educating clients in the product and treatment range.
* To help other team members with their duties as and when necessary, to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
* To ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence and information is never discussed with inappropriate parties either inside or outside of the Company.
* To be receptive to all staff training programmes.
* To work as a team with the other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
* To understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
* To carry out other duties as so requested by Management from time to time.Qualifications, skills and values
* Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent; CIDESCO/ CIBTAC qualification highly desirable.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full - not only clients but employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
As the UK's leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key Employee Benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Free Gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.