Client Services Administrator - London
Job title: Part-Time Client Services Administrator
Site: Goldman Sachs
Responsible to: Client Services Manager
Scope of the job: As a Client Services Administrator, you are responsible for providing excellent service standards at the front desk as well as dealing with enquiries relating to services offered at the Fitness Centre.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
Ensure a professional service is maintained at all times in compliance with Nuffield Health Wellbeing guidelines and objectives.
These will include:
* To manage the membership system by working closely with the Client Services Manager to ensure that eligibility policies are strictly adhered to.
* To input data into the membership system and ensure all details are kept confidential, accurate and up to date.
* Ensure all members are eligible members and that all appropriate documentation is completed before using the Fitness Centre.
* Liaise with other Goldman Sachs fitness facilities to ensure all non-paying global visitors have completed appropriate documentation before using the Fitness Centre.
* Ensure all visiting members are eligible to use the Fitness Centre, and join completing all appropriate documentation and taking payment of membership fees.
* To oversee members payments (direct debit, payroll, cash/cheques) and to reconcile payees against membership lists. Tracking of non-payees will be required with resulting follow-ups.
* Conduct tours of the Fitness Centre for new members.
Health and Safety
* Assist the Operations Manager in day-to-day safe and effective operation of the Fitness Centre.
* To ensure the safety and control of all members within the Fitness Centre by ensuring all relevant rules and regulations applicable to the Fitness Centre's operation are enforced.
* To ensure that all relevant statutory health and safety codes of practice are adhered to and have a full understanding of the Nuffield Health Wellbeing policies.
* If first aid qualified, administer first aid where appropriate or seek professional help following the Emergency Operations Procedure (EOP) guidelines. You must have an up to date Appointed Persons First Aid Qualification.
* Ensure all preventative and recording measures and procedures are accurately applied with regards to levels of cleanliness and building maintenance.
* To provide a first class front desk operation with exceptionally high levels of customer focus and service.
* Welcome and greet all visitors to the Fitness Centre. Acknowledge all members when arriving at the front desk either verbally or through eye contact.
* To be well-presented and professional in appearance. Where issued, you must be attired in Nuffield Health Wellbeing corporate wear that should be clean and ironed.
* Answer all phone enquiries within three rings where possible, ensuring relevant messages and information are processed appropriately and quickly and communicated to the relevant personnel.
* Answer and manage the Fitness Centre Inbox, completing all enquiries and requests appropriately and referring when necessary.
* Have a full knowledge of all services that are provided within the Wellness Exchange providing a customer focused response when dealing with enquiries.
* Organise bookings, appointments and all associated payments for all activities and services within the Fitness Centre.
* Ensuring the cleanliness and professional appearance of the front desk is maintained to an excellent standard at all times.
* To correctly follow guidelines and instigate systems as stipulated in all Nuffield Health Wellbeing correspondence and the Nuffield Health Wellbeing policies.
* To process membership payments utilising the selected software system and to ensure an accurate and systematic approach at all times in line with the established guidelines.
* To assist in developing and effectively managing membership systems. These may include attrition/retention rates of the Fitness Centre, payment systems, and membership tracking and appointment procedures.
* Ensure that all documentation is kept in an orderly and tidy fashion on the front desk and when appropriate filed correctly in a secured cabinet.
* To be fully conversant with all IT requirements essential for the front desk functions.
* Produce computerised documents, presentation materials and other relevant documents as required.
* Adhere to all cash handling procedures within the Fitness Centre.
* Report all financial queries and variances to the Client Services Manager immediately.
The proposed interview date for this role is 12th September.
We may close this position early depending on the number of applications.