Restaurant Supervisor - Marlborough
Restaurant Supervisor - Rick Stein Marlborough
Are you looking for a new and exciting career in the hospitality industry? If so we have the perfect job for you as Restaurant Supervisor at Rick Stein Marlborough.
As Restaurant Supervisor you'll support our dedicated front of house team and you'll deputise in the manager’s absence. You'll also play a key role in acting as a role model to ensure our customers receive excellent service during their visit and we'll provide you with the training and guidance that you'll need to develop your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
How do you know if you are right for this role?
- You'll be able to show you have effectively lead a team.
- You will have experience in providing great customer service.
- You will share our passion for the industry.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You’ll receive a share of tips from customers
- You’ll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs
- There’s the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We’ll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school in Padstow
- We’ll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You’ll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
A day in the life of a Restaurant Supervisor – you’ll be:
- Running service in an efficient and smooth manner.
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team.
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant are clean, ready and replenished in time for opening.
- Completing the cash up at the end of each service.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them.
- Supporting with all relevant training of staff in the department.
If you’d like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!