General Manager - Milton Keynes
General Manager - Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
General Manager required for this family friendly pub & restaurant in Milton Keynes. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies in the UK. As General Manager of the Nuneaton site, you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As General Manager for this well loved business you will be given the autonomy to grow your business with the support of Head Office in order to succeed. Live in accommodation is available at this site.
One of the biggest pub & restaurant companies in the UK. As General Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
General Manager - Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager of this relaxed, quality pub & restaurant you will have full autonomy in the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the training of your team by developing from within and recruiting external talent.
General Manager - Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
Required Experience - General Manager - Pub & Restaurant
- At Least 2 Years experience as a General Manager within a branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the Pub & Restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented, with an approachable and friendly personality
Benefits - General Manager - Pub & Restaurant
- Great Salary of up to £42k per annum
- Live in
- Uncapped Bonus potential
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Discount
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.