Head Chef – Tunbridge Wells
Head Chef – Premium Branded Restaurant - Job Summary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning fresh food restaurant in Tunbridge Wells. As the Head Chef for this high volume kitchen you will have full responsibility for a large brigade of highly trained chefs, delivering outstanding food at very high volume. The company offers excellent training, career progression opportunities and excellent bonus potential.This dynamic company operates a number of premium restaurants in high footfall areas across the UK. They are seeking ambitious chefs with strong leadership skills and the enthusiasm required to deliver very high food standards.
Head Chef – Premium Branded Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Head Chef. If you can successfully lead your team to provide consistently excellent food, you can expect competitive benefits and exceptional career prospects.
- Preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a high volume restaurant
- Working towards achieving consistent GP and audit scores
- Recognise kitchen performance as the key to maintaining unbeatable food standards
- Manage a large team of chefs
- Highest knowledge of Health & Safety and Hygiene standards, with the attention to detail required to implement these in the work place
Head Chef – Premium Branded Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a high volume restaurant background.
- A talent for training others and people development
- Passionate about fresh, quality food
- Experience of managing a large team
- Excellent commercial awareness
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do
You must have substantial Head Chef experience within a 100% fresh kitchen and the energy required to succeed in this high-profile company.