Deputy General Manager - Wiltshire
Deputy General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager / Deputy General restaurant Manager within one of the UK's most recognizable brands located in Warminster. We are looking for a driven manager with a similar background who is ready for the next challenge in their career.
The client is an expanding business that offers award-winning training and excellent development opportunities. As Deputy General Manager of this large and successful business, you will be given ample support to have real impact on business success. The company's ambitious expansion plans allows them to offer real career progression to enthusiastic Managers. If you would love the opportunity to be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for great customer service then this is the job for you!
Deputy General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - Role Responsibility
As the Deputy Manager / Deputy General restaurant Manager, your role will be to assist the Restaurant Manager in the operating of your restaurant to achieve maximum sales and profit by having motivated and skilled staff who deliver a delightful customer experience.
As the Deputy Manager / Deputy General restaurant Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Leading positively by example.
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
- Actively marketing and promoting your business.
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
Deputy General Manager - Branded Restaurant Chain - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience within a hospitality / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced environment.