Senior receptionist - Evesham
Senior Receptionist £17kpa - The Cotswolds - Live in available
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications from experienced Hotel Receptionists for our 4* client.
Role Requirements all duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations in this luxury venue.
To ensure that guest's needs are met where possible and to assist with the general running and control of the department.
- To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Department and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury country hotel.
- To establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guest names at every available opportunity.
- To maintain a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour. • To have a good working knowledge of all departments of the Hotel.
- To have a full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office Paging Systems, Word and Email.
- To be familiar with all reservation tasks in order to cover this role if required.
- To be efficient and well-informed in taking restaurant reservations, in the absence of the Restaurant Manager – availability, prices and any restrictions.
- To be well-informed of the market; - all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F & B and other hotel services.
- To record all relevant comments of appreciation, suggestions and maintenance points in order to initiate follow up.
- To know and understand the current policies and procedures of the Hotel and Spa.
- To be responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues.
- Ensure correct hand-over procedure of day's business with regard to cover and cashiering.
- To be aware of the problems arising with reference to queries on accounts and restaurant bills. To be familiar with how to rectify these and explain fully, adjusting if necessary.
- To be aware of complaints/problems and bring them to the attention of the Reception Manager, Duty Manager and to offer assistance.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations
If you are over 18 years of age, hold a current UK driving licence and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a luxury environment, please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality.