F&B Manager - Guildford
Experienced, High Standard F&B Manager for Health and Leisure Members Club – Guildford
£22,000 - £26,000
My client is a leader in their market field and are looking for a F&B Manager to work alongside the General Manager.
If you understand the importance of upholding and improving an established reputation and value, the effort it takes to provide a recognized hospitality experience; you may be just the person I am looking for.
You will be responsible for managing the Food and Beverage service as needed to deliver an excellent experience to members and visitors alike. You would also be required to be involved operationally with your team and work to achieve mutually agreed targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to manage all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant and Function Rooms
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, ensuring the that your team does the same
- Organise staff rotas, appropriate to our levels of business
- Responsible for motivating and leading a team, across the bar, member’s restaurants and members lounge
- Encourage a high level of personal grooming throughout your departments
- Maintain very high standards for room set ups in all areas
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and able to lead with excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering consistently high levels of customer service
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV!