Bars Team Leader - Alvaston Hall Hotel, Nantwich
As a Bars team leader you will be part of our warm hearted team who takes pride and joy in delivering lifestyle experiences to our guests. You will inspire, motivate and lead the bars team members in hosting a truly exceptional bar experience for our guests. Our bars team leaders are approachable, friendly, respectful, present themselves in a professional manner and genuinely care about each guest's experience. They are able to give everyone the time of day, whether a guest or team member, and work from the heart to deliver dynamic solutions that are right for our guests.
We describe our team members as 'warm hearted team' and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently delivering a service that is from the heart and done with pride and joy and demonstrates that you can give it your all every day.
Key responsibilities as part of hosting our guests bar experience:
- Understanding and memorising the food and drink available to all our guests.
- Delivering and leading the bar team in professional and precise preparation and serving of food and drink to deliver an outstanding bar and lifestyle experience to our guests.
- Creating magical moments for our guests by listening to their views and recommending new and exciting products to enhance their experience.
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by treasuring and caring for all aspects of the bar environment and being responsible for the team delivering high levels of cleanliness.
- Responsible for all health and safety guidelines being met including COSHH and fire drill procedures as well as ensuring appropriate working rotas are in place and observed.
- Ensuring stock is monitored and available for our guests to enjoy during their stay.
- All bar stock and relevant paperwork is accurately completed and up to date
- Caring and supporting your team's work environment by reporting any concerns or accidents and ensuring this is recorded in the correct way
- Liaise with the Bar Manager to support with the organisation and delivery of functions ensuring every detail has been thought through.
- Support the full team and all our guests to create a place where people who love live come to love it all over again.
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience, helping our guests who love life to love it all over again.
- Ensuring you present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards.