Allergen and Specification Manager - London
Allergen and Specification Manager – Leading Contract Catering Company - Job Summary
My client is looking to recruit an Allergen Specification Manager for a globally renowned contract catering company with extensive UK & Ireland operations. You will be responsible for developing and managing the recipe creation process to the Recipe Manager. You will ensure quality of data is maintained and is to the highest standard, and processes around data are adhered to within timelines and are 100% compliant. You will also work with the team to ensure to improve in food costs and overall GP.
- Develop a timeline for delivery of allergens using the new recipe template
- Manage recipe information to the highest standard to include recipe creation, ingredients changes and de-lists.
- Ensure recipes sent for input into source are 100% accurate and complete
- All data elements managed must conform to industry standards or internal conventions where applicable
- Identify anomalies in the data and refer them back to their owners
- Highlight to team when timelines are at risk of being missed and support to ensure they are delivered
- Ensure all recipes are nutritionally analysed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to take ownership of tasks and deliver them to a high standard
- Willing to learn and adapt to system changes and data structure
- Able to work effectively with others and on their own
- 'Can Do’ attitude is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Time Management
- Able to manage key relationships and ensure clear communication
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.